Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation

Question 7.
Looking Back at Your Preliminary Task, What do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Looking back at my preliminary website, I like to believe I have learnt a lot of skills and information about the way a website should draw in a customer and the software used such as iweb and final cut express. I also learnt about the web servers that that I could have used if I wished to publish my website so that it was visible to the internet world.
If you look at both of my websites, the preliminary site and the main website you can straight away see how much I have learnt and how my skill shave developed. Having never used the software before my preliminary website shows little technical skill compared to my main website which has the use of videos, rollovers, search toolbars etc. My skills on making something aesthetically pleasing have developed seeing as though I have never been an artistic type of person. My media knowledge has also developed throughout my project and this is shown with the different techniques that I have used in my websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment